Monday, January 13, 2014

69. Start and KEEP a Blog

So while I started the blog, I did not update.  so # 69. has been changed to start and keep a blog

Update on 101 in 1001.

#4. bought a gun (actually 2), shot them but still don't feel completely comfortable yet.
#50. got a raise at Christmas time (1 out of 2)


#58. tried fresh pomegranate seeds (DELICIOUS)


#62. tried Bikram Yoga... and while I almost threw-up, I am starting to thoroughly enjoy it and see a change in my body.

 #68. ran in the Thanksgiving Day 5 Miler with my mom.

#78. starting investing in my 401K.  I feel like such an adult

#97. tried Tsunami restaurant in Annapolis, MD.  great sushi, trendy vibe, fun little restaurant.

While I have been knocking out some of my list, I will do better about blogging and taking pictures in 2014.  This year will be better.  I will be stronger, happier, more loved and less stressed. Next post will be about the inspiration for the blog name.. the Frenchies

No comments:

Post a Comment