Friday, November 15, 2013

Welcome to French Bulldog Designs


I’m Starting With The Man Woman In The Mirror
At 25 years old, I am starting a new chapter in my life.  Quarter life crisis?... maybe.  New outlook on life?... Definitely.  What is life if you are not living, not thriving, not pushing yourself to be better? Life is short and I will no longer be going through the motions.  I will not let fear and disappointment hold me back.  I am woman, hear me ROAR!
So who am I? As of today, I am a yoga lover, frenchie lover, foodie, health and exercise enthusiast, list maker, music lover, wanna-be interior designer, wife, daughter, sister, friend who is looking for the meaning of life. 
My goals with this blog are to learn about myself, use it as a tool in my search for true happiness and share my love of interior design and decorating, health, frenchies and life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment